|Special Words for Hafs 'an 'Aasim by the way of Ash-Shaatibiyyah 2|
That Which is Needed to be Observed for Hafs ‘an ‘Aasim by the way of Ash-Shaatibiyyah in Some of the Qur’anic Words Part 2
We continue the last section of the tajweed tidbits, the words that are special to Hafs ‘An ‘Aasim by the way of Shatibiyyah. The first part is located in the tidbit archives.
5. There are two ways of stopping on:
A. The word in aayah four of surah al-insaan in the recitation of
2. The other way is dropping the alif putting a sukoon on the
The alif is dropped in pronunciation when continuing the recitation.
6. The alif in the wordin both places is removed when continuing the reading. The alif of the first one is read when stopping on the word , but is removed from the second word when stopping on it:
7. It was discussed previously that there are two ways of reading the , with tarqeeq or tafkheem in the word in aayah 63 of surah Ash-Shu3araa' when stopping in the way of recitation of .
8. The rule of , and how it is applied was studied. There are four required for
Other Words for
The following are other words not previously discussed to be observed by the reciter when reading , some of them have two allowed ways of recitation, and others have only one way. It is necessary that the reciter know and apply the different allowed ways of reading them so that the authentic way of reciting
1. Words that are recited with or
A. Words with only:
B. Words read with either a or
C. Read with only
|< Prev||Next >|
|About Tajweed - Tajweed Q&A RSS|