|Tafkheem and Tarqeeq, part 4|
The Four Cases in Which the Has Tarqeeq
1. If the has a kasrah, as in :
2. If the is saakinah, and a kasrah precedes it, such as:
3. If the is saakinah, and the letter before it is saakin, and the letter before that has a kasrah. This would occur when stopping, as in the example:
4. If it is saakinah, and a saakinah precedes it. The in this case has tarqeeq no matter what kind of vowel precedes the saakinah. This is exemplified in the following words:
(when stopping on these words).
The Cases Where Both Tafkheem and Tarqeeq are Allowed of the
1. If the is saakinah, and it is preceded by a kasrah, and it is followed by a letter of group, and this letter has a kasrah. There is only one example of this in the Holy Qur’an, and that is the word in verse 63 of surah Ash-Shuraraa’. The two different ways of reading the apply when continuing the reading, not when stopping. When stopping on the word the has tafkheem, according to the eighth case in which the has tafkheem.
2. If the is saakinah and it is preceded by a saakin letter, which is preceded by a kasrah, and the saakin letter which precedes the , is a letter of group. There are two words in the Qur’an that have these circumstances when stopping on them. They are the words
The Letters that Always have TarqeeqThe rest of the letters in group that remain always have tarqeeq. These are all letters of except the alif, the laam of the Glorious name of Allah, and the .
|About Tajweed - Tajweed Q&A RSS|